The Coleman Quatro

Wednesday, August 04, 2010



Moments before we parted ways at the airport.
Posted by ClarkVy at 4:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
ClarkVy
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2010 (79)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ▼  August (13)
      • The house, er, shack that Jack built. I experience...
      • Name that tune: Reaching out.........to touch a st...
      • I've heard a couple times since we shaved Ryosei's...
      • The last few minutes I spent inside of the one pla...
      • Moments before we parted ways at the airport.
      • In front of the most famous cathedral in Saigon.
      • Vyda's relatives
      • Vyda and I in front of a previously important gove...
      • I was never able to get a 'tell-all' photo that ac...
      • No title
      • Just "hanging-out" (corny, I know)
      • The house we stayed in for over two months in Viet...
      • Arielle with Vyda's Mom's Younger Sister's third d...
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (55)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.