I figured since I was in Cambodia I should visit some site to do with Polpot. This wasn't the killing fields, but apparently a site where thousands of Cambodians were infamously interrogated, tortured, and ultimately murdered. The really sick thing was that the Polpot regime went to the trouble to photograph each victim shortly before the execution. Seeing all those faces who where the victims of probably the most dastardly type of deed known to mankind was disturbing to say the least. After about fifteen minutes I'd had enough. Humans are capable of far greater things than animals, and at the same time, far worse........................
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Execution Barracks
I figured since I was in Cambodia I should visit some site to do with Polpot. This wasn't the killing fields, but apparently a site where thousands of Cambodians were infamously interrogated, tortured, and ultimately murdered. The really sick thing was that the Polpot regime went to the trouble to photograph each victim shortly before the execution. Seeing all those faces who where the victims of probably the most dastardly type of deed known to mankind was disturbing to say the least. After about fifteen minutes I'd had enough. Humans are capable of far greater things than animals, and at the same time, far worse........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES!
Post a Comment