Monday, August 17, 2009

Hawaii bound

I just posted six pictures I believe so I'm already at 6000 words according to the a picture is worth a thousand words theory. Consequently, at the risk of rambling on I'll keep this post nice and concise (I thought "nice and concise" sounded less trite than "short and sweet").
Tomorrow I depart for Hawaii. We're still homeless there. Vyda and the kids will arrive Friday night so I have two days--Thursday and Friday--after my all day orientation on Wednesday to find and sign on an apt. lease. All I have at this point in time is faith. Recently anytime Vyda has expressed doubts and concern about the still unresolved important details of our fast approaching Hawaii life I tell her, "please don't shake my faith. It's the only thing I have right now." For reasons we don't fully understand, despite our seemingly best efforts, things we need in Hawaii--like a place to live--haven't been easy to secure. Hopefully it's a proverbial test of faith and we'll pass. Once we're settled we'll post pictures from Hawaii.

1 comment:

The Coxclan said...

I wouldn't worry about finding a place until you are there. That's what kind of happened to us in California. We didn't have a place, but we found one just driving around and it ended up being one of our favorite places to live so far. Keep the faith Clark, the Lord will bless you and your family.