Congratulations you guys. We are so happy for you and he is one adorable baby. That's cool he's almost sleeping through the night, if only I were so lucky. Benji & James take turns waking mommy up every night, if it's not one it's the other. Anyway I'm glad you finally posted pics I've been on pins and needles waiting, and it was worth the wait because he is so cute.
I am glad to see some new pictures of your new baby. He is adorable. Vyda, you are my hero--giving birth in a foreign country without an epidural, then spending 7 days in the hospital without being able to communicate very much with anyone. Wow. In fact, I think it's pretty remarkable that you guys have lived for so long overseas. Is this a permanent arrangement? Great that Arielle is learning Japanese. And great for all of you that you are having this experience. I am jealous.
2 comments:
Congratulations you guys. We are so happy for you and he is one adorable baby. That's cool he's almost sleeping through the night, if only I were so lucky. Benji & James take turns waking mommy up every night, if it's not one it's the other. Anyway I'm glad you finally posted pics I've been on pins and needles waiting, and it was worth the wait because he is so cute.
I am glad to see some new pictures of your new baby. He is adorable. Vyda, you are my hero--giving birth in a foreign country without an epidural, then spending 7 days in the hospital without being able to communicate very much with anyone. Wow. In fact, I think it's pretty remarkable that you guys have lived for so long overseas. Is this a permanent arrangement? Great that Arielle is learning Japanese. And great for all of you that you are having this experience. I am jealous.
Post a Comment